What is a Family Membership
The MovieExtras.ie Family membership allows up to 6 Family members to join under one membership. This allows up to 2 Adults and 4 Children (under 18) to join and become eligible for opportunities as a family and as individuals.
Membership includes Professional photographs and 12 months on the MovieExtras.ie Directory.
Over the years, we have cast families in lots of Adverts, TV Series and Films as whole family units. The reason for this is that when a director is looking to film a scene involving a family, they want to capture a natural family unit in action.
Opportunites can be more limited for families as a whole, just look at any Irish production and you will see why but having said that, we are regularly looking for families for Commercial opportunities.
Family membership restrictions
- A maximum of 6 people allowed in a family unit.
- Up to 2 Adults, 4 Children Under 18. MUST be at least 1 Parent/Guardian.
- Can only consist of two generations
- The parent(s) and children have to be related to each other either directly through blood or through adoption etc
- In-laws, cousins, aunts, uncles, next door neighbours, inlaws and outlaws etc are excluded.